Wing Hing Food Products Inc. is a professional food provider. “Wing Hing Soy Beverage Series” is well-known brand in Asian supermarkets, such as T&T, etc. Wing Hing Food is looking for a full-time, permanent Channel Sales Manager to join us to develop and support our business.
SALARY: $40-$45 /hour
HOURS: 40 hours per week
WORK LOCATION: 120 Dynamic Dr. Scarborough ON M1V 5C8
· Lead all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales;
· Strategic business development designed to expand distribution of Wing Hing products through new channel partner relationships;
· Strategic alignment and development of the overall channel strategy with executive leadership team;
· Revenue forecasting, demand planning and distribution mapping;
· Relationship and revenue responsibility for both national and regional channel customers;
· Develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with existed partners;
· Create and drive channel revenue in North American market;
· Develop long-term relationships with partners and in-depth knowledge of the markets they operate in;
· Develop strategic territory business plans for each channel partner;
· Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events;
· Possess a full understanding of existing and prospective channel partners’ specific decision-making and purchasing processes;
· Develop and manage partner pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned goals;
· Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales goals;
· Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging and agile technologies, and competitors;
· Building a team, culture and reputation for results.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of channel sales experience with accountability for partner led bookings and revenue targets.
· Demonstrated proficiency in multi-level channel selling environments; must be familiar with how solutions are sold and fulfilled through the channel, and how distributors provide services to resellers and value to the chain.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong initiative and ability to work remotely in a self-directed environment.
· Organization and prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all interested candidates for their submissions. Due to the number of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.