Wing Hing Food Products Inc. is a professional food provider. “Wing Hing Soy Beverage Series” is well-known brand in Asian supermarkets, such as T&T, etc. Wing Hing Food is looking for a full-time, permanent Supply Chain Manager to join us.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for interfacing with various departments within the company to acquire materials and documents to fulfill requests for purchases, ensuring that the company’s product level of quality is not compromised. This includes, but not limited to, preparing Purchase Orders, handling inquiries about orders, scheduling deliveries, and discussing shortages and/or missed deliveries.
SALARY: $40-$45 /hour
HOURS: 35 hours per week
WORK LOCATION: 120 Dynamic Dr. Scarborough ON M1V 5C8
· Plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
· Review planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
· Transmit and prioritize approved Purchase Orders and supporting documents to supplier.
· Track order acknowledgement, prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and provide visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
· Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
· Assist in forecasting analysis and assist with min/max inventory levels.
· Review, update, and maintain Purchase Orders until they are closed.
· Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts and report any nonconformance.
· Lead finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
· Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies.
· Contribute to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
· Maintain knowledge of all organization and governmental rules affecting purchases and provide information about these rules to affected staff and vendors.
· Monitor vendor performance and recommend modifications when necessary.
· Create, foster, and manage relationships with external business partners, provide analytic and reporting support, identify process gaps and propose solutions, and negotiate various terms.
· Review and provide updates on the status of raw material levels in process goods and finished products.
· Perform other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration, or closely related field.
· Five plus years of experience in supply chain/procurement in a manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of supply chain and forecasting processes.
· Good understanding of project management skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Organization and prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all interested candidates for their submissions. Due to the number of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.