Yogi’s Kitchen is a leading tiffin service based in Surrey, BC serving entire lower mainland. We are a modern customer-oriented, and technology-based platform committed to making life easier and convenient for those struggling for their lunch and dinner meals. We not just cook fresh and delectable meals, but also deliver to all our customers.
The incumbent would be responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative Indian cuisine of the highest quality, resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction.
• East Indian
Those with excellent industry experience and exemplary knowledge of Indian cuisine are encouraged to apply.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• An ideal candidate should have 2 to 3 years of experience working in Indian cuisine
• Be a Team player and work with the executive chef to maintain kitchen, staff ability, and training opportunities.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
• Ensure the Health and Safety Policy is fully promoted, and arrangements have been made to carry out the policy.
• Actively involves in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
• Recognizes superior quality products, consistency, and flavour.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards as well as proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Ensures all equipment in the kitchen are thoroughly cleaned, maintained, and in working order in accordance with Fraser Health department
• Monitors quality and ensures every dish is prepared in line with Set quality standards.
• Must be able to upgrade the kitchen operations, creating new menus and promotions. Daily cleaning of kitchen
• Schedule dependability is a must and the ideal candidate should be extremely punctual and fully committed to work.
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Experience an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Standing for extended periods
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
CREDENTIALS (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Food Safety Certificate
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
APPLY AT: email@example.com
BENEFITS: Vacation Time: 2 weeks/year